Since its inauguration in 1962, Schokbeton has become a key figure in the art of building. Its affiliation with the CPCI, PCI, CSA, ACI, CWB associations ensures state-of-the-art technology and exceptional quality through certified products and plants. We offer:
● study of the stages of planning and production;
● coordination: from design to implementation;
● careful monitoring of each stage of factory production;
● delivery of a quality bespoke product exclusively to measure;
● complete installation of all elements.
From architectonic concrete to structural concrete, Schokbeton has met many challenges including the main structural elements of the "Olympic Stadium" in Montreal in record time, opening the door to a new era in the industry allowing Architects and Engineers to realize concepts as avant-garde as they are functional.
The production facilities located in Saint-Eustache benefit from a fully equipped 300,000 square foot plant.
In fifty-five years, Schokbeton has completed more than 850 projects in various regions of eastern Canada, northeastern United States and overseas.